Wednesday, September 17, 2008

4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!



Wow! I can't believe it's been four years from the 17th! It seems just like yesterday that I was in the hospital all messed up. And I still can't believe that it's been four years since I danced!! Crazy that I went from dancing about eight hours a day to NONE! Well thanks again to everyone that has made that change and trial in my life seem as though it's nothing. Just like I tell everyone when they ask about my scar on my face.. Crap Happens! Just get back on!!
WEDDING DAY!




Well what a weekend! We are so thankful to all of those that were able to come and be a part of the true beginning of our life together. We especially want to Thank our Mothers!!! What amazing women! They did so much for us over the last few months :) I'll post some more about our stay in Las Vegas! Our room was awesome :) We'll get some pictures on here asap. Love You All!!

4 comments:

Grandpa Mash said...

Loved the time at the Wedding and extra events.

You keep trying to remeber the 17th..... I keep trying to forget it. Love Dad

ps. Glad you had fun in Vegas

old mother hubbard said...

i love you. sure am glad you survived that day four years ago so that you could meet cameron. we love him and hope that he will love all the crazy things about our family. so glad that you had an amazing wedding day. you know that i pray for only the best and happiest experiences for you both. love mom

Tabbi said...

I didn't know you were in an accident! What happened? Congrats on the wedding, I can't wait to see more pics!

The Gardners! said...

holy crap i didnt even realize how bad you got hurt. you look amazing in your wedding dress, and you guys are so freakin cute together