Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New Job!


Well I went in for an interview this morning for an Accounts Payable position at International Sports Specialists. They send athletes out of High School over to Australia to play sports for an international team. I thought it went well and I really enjoyed the atmosphere. After going to work I got a call from the office manager asking me if I could make it back in today to speak with the President and Vice President of the company. But as you can tell my the title of my post I got the job and accepted it. It's a pay raise from where I'm at now plus full benefits for me after my 90 probationary period. At that time I'll get another raise and be able to add Cameron on to the Insurance as well so we will both be insured for the price of one :) Which will be awesome because we took Cameron to IHC today after work and then to get a prescription totally out to be $130 for doctor visit and $118 for some liquid med and eight pills! OUCH!!!! So I'm really excited for a change and only having to work M-F, 8-5. Keep us in your prayers :) This virus is getting the best of Cameron :)

6 comments:

Jaime said...

Congrats on your new job!!!! That is awesome!! I hope Cameron gets better. It is never fun having a sick husband.

Cody and Chauntelle said...

Congrats on getting your new job! Yeah Cody was telling me how your hubby is sick, i'm sorry, if it makes any of you feel better i'm sick too! It totally sucks! Anyways, we should all get together sometime when we're all better! :)

fourballerinas said...

Sorry Cameron is still sick. What did they give him? You always seem to be getting a new job. You crack me up. How many is that for you up there in Logan? 5?? I'm glad you'll be getting benefits. You must have only got that job at Cache Honda to meet and marry Cameron. Talk to you later. I need more pics of the hair.
Love ya,
Audrey

Scottie and Tasha said...

Congrats Jes! I'm so excited for you and sad for Cameron. No fun being sick :( You'll do a great job making him feel better I'm sure!

The Rasmussen Family said...

You are amazing Jess! Good job!! That will be awesome, I am so sorry Cameron is still getting his trashed kicked. You are definately in my prayers. Always.

Poor guy :(

DAVIS said...

Congrats!!! Thats sounds like such a fun job!!! I hope your hubby gets feeling better soon!