Freakin cute pics!! Are those the pics from Ryan or are those the ones that I took? I wonder if Jake got your Mom the pics on our laptop. I will have to ask her...
Jes, You look AMAZING!! That dress is absolutely stunning!! You two look so happy together. Next time you guys come to Price we should all go out. Love ya, Val
10 comments:
Jess - LOVE your pictures! You look gorgeous! Your dress is AMAZING! Congrats! Wish I could have been there.
Freakin cute pics!! Are those the pics from Ryan or are those the ones that I took? I wonder if Jake got your Mom the pics on our laptop. I will have to ask her...
Mand
I loved your wedding colors. And the reception was gorgeous.. you were gorgeous... and well, it was a beautiful wedding :) Congratulations!
Love the pics! (Especially your very first on the blog- I wonder where that came from :) just kiddin' you know I love your guts!)
I'm so glad I got to be a part of your day! It was so PERFECT! Amazing how that happens huh
Congrats- now that you're back let's play some doubles tennis!
Oh, so you already did post wedding pictures. Scratch that comment on your old blog then. So beautiful! I wish I could have been there.
Jes,
You look AMAZING!! That dress is absolutely stunning!! You two look so happy together. Next time you guys come to Price we should all go out.
Love ya,
Val
I LOVE your dress!! You look Gorgeous!! Cameron you look good too. :) Welcome to the family!!
Jess! Your pics are gorgeous! ANd I LOVE your dress!! So so so pretty!! Sorry you already have a sick husband! :-(
perfect day, perfect place, perfect children, all is well with the steele's. love you tonz
Wow! I didn't even know you were getting married! Congrats to both of you! That is so awesome! Your pictures are beautiful!
Post a Comment