Monday, September 22, 2008

Sick Husband :(

Well a week into marriage and I'm dealing with a sick husband. We drove down to Bountiful Saturday evening after work so we could meet up with my parents Sunday to open all of our presents. First off... one thing I've learned is Cameron isn't much of a cuddler in bed. Just for a second then he rolls over. So I knew something was wrong when Saturday night he gets all up in my business and is shivering and has the cold sweats. "I'm Freezing!" he says. That next morning I got up to get ready for church and was just going to leave him in bed until I'm out. After about an hour or trying to get him to get up and going for church I decided that he really was sick and I would be spending Sunday without him :( Luckily I love his family so it was no biggie. He pretty much slept the day away until my mom and dad got there and we opened presents and had an amazing dinner! Thanks again Jeanette & Franklin! He seemed to be doing better until when we got home he wanted to sit in the bath tub because of his fever and sore throat. So this morning I got him up so he could at least go to school because he missed so much this last week with the wedding. Upon sweating to death on the drive up to the school because he wanted the heater on FULL BLAST due to his major cold chills then I went back to get him a few hours later so he didn't have to walk in the rain. And he looked and sounded like death. So he called in sick at work and stayed home in bed and seriously slept the rest of the day. So I came home and made Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup. So nummy. I just keep telling him that he better remember how good I am to him. Because there will be a day that I need him to baby me. :) haha

3 comments:

The Rasmussen Family said...

poor guy! thats really no fun :( But what a lukcy, lucky man to have such a sweet wife! I love that you MADE chicken noodle soup...Jason would have gotten a luke warm dose of Campbells baby! I hope he is feeling better!

fourballerinas said...

Sorry he's sick. There's nothing like a sick husband. Sorry, but guys are babies when it comes to being sick. Maybe women are tougher (at least the ones in our family) because they have to deal with cramps every month. Guys would DIE if they had to deal with that every month. You know they are really sick when they need to get in the tub! Hope you get feeling better Cameron. You'll be mothering Jessica in a few days after she comes down with your virus. Good luck organizing you presents, and well your life!! Oh yeah, Cameron, don't complain about sitting by crying babies on airplanes. It is no picnic for the one holding them. Love ya!!
Audrey

old mother hubbard said...

so sorry that cameron is still sick. hope you feel better soon. papa steele is also sick. but still coming to work! is was great to be with you to open the presents. thanks for letting us be included in that. we love you both and want only happiness and smooth sailing for you. study hard and work hard and take good care of each other. lucky guy, cameron. curtis got campbells soup last night, not home made chicken noodle soup. love momma steele