Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Strip, Strip & Strip

Stripping My Project :)  Dang my back hurts from bending over.  But I'm sure it will be worth it!!

7 comments:

Grandpa Mash said...

The best to get a project done is get right after it. Looks like it is coming along. Not sure I why I didn't haul it off. I guess it was destined to be worked over.

Heather K. said...

Good thing it is spring so you can park outside or this would be a HOA 'no no' in the winter. LOL! Projects like this are fun to do but I am such a perfectionist that it would take me FOREVER! Can't wait to see how it turns out! :)

fourballerinas said...

I know about stripping!! Hard work, but worth it. What are you going to do with it? Are you going to paint it again? Where are you going to put it?
Audrey

kathy and ryan said...

At least it's stripping ok for ya!!

I have a really cool super-old dresser that i started to strip. I've tried like 4 different methods trying to find something that will be easier, and no luck. I've got one drawer done, and wishing i'd never started it. :)

It's awesome, i think it'll turn out great!

Aaron & Megan said...

Cool project! And I love your hair!

old mother hubbard said...

great job. wich you were doing in in price so i could help. love you, mommy

Ashleigh said...

Hey Jes, looks like fun! I am sure you will make it look way cute! I am glad you didn't post a picture of yourself stripping, ha ha. Love ya!