So I have had my eye on this old hutch for sometime now. It's been sitting in the garage at one of my parents rentals. It's kinda hammered, but I think it has potential. We brought it home today and I vacuumed it off and wiped it down with hot soapy water. I'll keep you posted on my progress :) This is one of many projects I hope to start and accomplish this summer.
6 comments:
I'm excited to see the finished project. I love stuff like that!
Looks like a fun project. I'll keep you posted on ours.
OOOH! I LOVE it. That is beautiful!!!
I LOVE it too! Where did you find it? I'm excited to see how it turns out
This is funambulist damsel material! Make sure to send me the link when you're all done so everyone can bask in your awesomeness! GOOD LUCK!!
That was in the Garage at Big Red, good bons, could be restored as a great peice of furnature, I am intrested...
Post a Comment