What a spoiled little puppy. I can't wait to see my girls with him. Hopefully kayla won't be psyco with him.AUdrey
They will get to know him really well! He will be in the Expo with us :)
I don't know where my kids learned this sort of beahvior. Hum.....
just spent a week in logan and bronco was a great help. he is a cutie. grandma nana
The puppies always win when it comes to cuddle time
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a spoiled little puppy. I can't wait to see my girls with him. Hopefully kayla won't be psyco with him.
AUdrey
They will get to know him really well! He will be in the Expo with us :)
I don't know where my kids learned this sort of beahvior. Hum.....
just spent a week in logan and bronco was a great help. he is a cutie. grandma nana
The puppies always win when it comes to cuddle time
Post a Comment