We did an extended Valentines Day over the last week or two. First we went to the Jazz vs Lakers game in SLC and dinner at Rumbi Island Grill! Thanks Mom and Dad again for the fun tickets! Then we can't stop our tradition of dinner at our favorite local spot INDIAN OVEN!
It is surely somewhere we will miss when we leave Logan. Cameron got me my single red rose. Just to explain the single red rose a little. Back when we were dating and just starting to get serious it was right around February when we were trying to decide where our relationship was going. So for Valentines Day Cameron let me know where he wanted it to go by giving me a Single Red Rose (Meaning I was the ONLY ONE for him) I have to get him credit it was so cute and great now that I think about it! I would hate for him to spend the 50+ Dollars on Roses, I can wait for my Birthday for those! hahaha 
Then yesterday we gave each other our gifts - A couples massage at GQ Salon on Center Street. We've been going there for about a year for our special occasions.
6 comments:
I knew Cameron was a smart kid, picking you and only getting the one rose- very suave! And I LOVE couples massage...so fun! Glad to see you are doing great! Miss you!
You know that I Love you when I give my Lakers Tickets up. It's just that I know we each hate them to the same degree ( well maybe ) I am pretty bad. Lost to them but the Jazz are bangin lately. GO JAZZ!!!
I have been thinking of trying Indian Oven... maybe I will now.
Romantic- no he's just cheap!! J/K!! I don't even get a single red rose!! Not even a darn carnation. I guess they don't sell roses in Haiti right now. A couples massage? Is that kinki? Sounds fun, I'd love to do anything as a couple these days. Life sure changes the more kids you get. Brady and I just seem like roomates these days- we don't even sleep in the same room anymore. Glad you guys are having fun in Logan! Love ya
Audrey
That rose story is so cute! What a romantic!!
love you both. do you want more jazz tickets for spring break. love the post and the rose story. mommy steele
Post a Comment