Saturday, February 27, 2010

Jack Pot!



I got all of this for $15!!! It's called Bountiful Baskets Co-op! They have a drop off once a week (We went to Mendon Elementary) and you take a basket and they take you to your baskets they have set up for you. Then you transfer the stuff into yours. It's all fresh! Some locations also offer Organic things. We could have paid a little more for 5 loaves of whole wheat bread or Rye. And a HUGE box of apples! You can also opt for the Asian selection which as lots of Herbs and things. This was our First of MANY times we will do this but I'll have to try other options and see what different things they offer next week. http://www.bountifulbaskets.org/

1 Bundle Swiss Chard
2 Head Broccoli
2 Bundles Asparagus
5lb Bag Idaho Potato's
2 Bags Baby Carrots
1lb Strawberry's
9 Bananas
10 Small Cucumbers
2 Large Head Romaine Lettuce
8 Oranges
2 Lemons
7 Apples

WHAT A DEAL! They have locations all over Utah, Idaho, Washington, Arizona & Nevada and still growing :)

7 comments:

Grandpa Mash said...

To bad they don't have something like that in Price. Looks good..... and healthy.

Teandra said...

I've been looking into that...what a great deal! I'll have to do it now. I paid $12 for about 8 apples and oranges at Sams Club this week...

triplej said...

WOW!!!

old mother hubbard said...

looks like beautiful produce. that sounds like a great deal. eat healthy, love. mommy steele

Amanda said...

I just saw a thing on TV about this! I am going to have to look into it and see if they do anything around here (doubt it). But just MAYBE if I know I will be going up north it would be worth it! Miss you girl!

fourballerinas said...

Wow!! That is something I would totally love. My kids and I eat all those things. Wish they had something like that around here. Hopefully it all tastes great and you can eat it before it goes bad. Way to go at finding a great deal!!
audrey

Cody and Chauntelle said...

That is so cool! We will have to check that out :)