Yep you have heard that right! We have decided to expand our little family. Bronco (After the DENVER BRONCOS) is the newest addition to our family. We sure do love this little guy. We got him the week of Thanksgiving. He is a Mini Schnauzer. He will get to about 10 lbs. When we took him for his check up last week he was 1 pound. He is doing so good at crate training and potty training!

He love to play with plastic and cardboard... Just to compare his size a Sour Cream!


10 comments:
Very Cute!
hahah! I have to admit, my heart skipped a beat when I read the blog title! But Bronco is adorable, even though he's not a human, nice work! :D
He is sooo cute. Bring him over for a date with my dog Binkie!
Very cute puppy!!! We're missing you- take a vaca to AZ!!!
I keep telling your Mother....Where did they learn this kind of behavior???? They make great companions....I guess that why we have had a dog most of our lives. We even accept Granddogs. Love ya
You are always doing such fun things! Blog more often!!!! :)
I love all of your super cute pages. And your dog is sooooo cute. If I was not allergic to dogs that is the dog I would get for Kambree. She loves dogs.
I wish the girls could see your dog. Alyssa would go nuts!!! Savannah loved the pictures of him. She thought he was so cute.
audrey
glad you are loving bronco. he is really a cutie. it was fun to see him when we were up during the holiday. dogs really are great friends. they don't remember if you got mad at them. love you all, mommy steele
Post a Comment