Wednesday, March 17, 2010

NEW YORK SHOW YOURSELF!!!!

Whoever you are from NEW YORK show YOURSELF!  You look at my blog EVERYDAY!  I will be going Private unless you comment and let me know who you are!  You come from Cassidy's Blog and move on to others listed in my blog!  It's really making me mad that you look at my blog and don't make a comment or anything.  If you are my friend or family I'm fine letting you view but I will be going private unless I get an answer!  THANKS

8 comments:

Beaner said...

Jess,
I love you. Its not me
Pam

Anonymous said...

Okay...I just got your message. This is so creepy!! I have no clue who it could be - been racking my brain over for a few hours now and I will be sure to go private unless they give you an answer. Sorry if it's caused you stress girl!

Scottie and Tasha said...

I know when Scottie checks mine from his work computer he shows up as New Jersey (I think it depends on where the computer server is- or something like that). I'm a Gilbert so it's not me!

The Rasmussen Family said...

I read your blog religiously. Miss ya!

old mother hubbard said...

don't forget to invite your mommy to your blog if you go private. love your guts, mommy

Tabbi said...

haha. part of the joys of blogging, wondering who all the random readers are. Way to be bold and call them out on it!

Tif said...

Oh Moose you are great! I love this post. I hope you get an answer from the mystery person.

Brandon and Kim Waldron said...

That's hilarious about New York. Hope you're okay that I look at it (Irvine, CA}.. You guys look so happy and I love your new haircut!