We ended up taking some of the USU Aviation planes down to Vegas for the Aviation Nation Air Show! It was so much fun to get to be with Cameron in his plane on a cross country flight. He did so good and I'm so proud of him! We spent the weekend and had so much fun getting away from the Logan cold. My friend Cassee had just had her little boy and I really wanted to try and get ahold of her to come visit but don't have her current number. So I'll have to make another trip to see ya!


3 comments:
Jess! I am so glad you updated your blog, and sad we didn't get to get together! We will definately have to soon! I want to see your new baby boy too ;-)
Nice landing there Cameron! I was expecting a crash landing- J/K! So fun!
Audrey
just so you know, i worry every time you fly. love you both, mommy steele
Post a Comment