I have to give one word answers to the questions below. Then "nominate" seven lucky people at the end of this to do the same..........
The questions are as follows:
1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Where is your significant other? there
3. Your hair color? blonde
4. Your mother? Amazing
5. Your father? Supercalfragalisticexpealadocious(???? haha)
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? Nothing
8. Your dream/goal? Successful
9. The room you're in? family
10. Your hobby? blogging!
11. Your fear? Crash ( cameron wrecking his plane)
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? HaPpY (STILL)
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you're not? sleeping
15. One of your wish-list items? FOod
16. Where you grew up? Price
17. The last thing you did? Shopped
18. What are you wearing? Socks
19. Your TV? Old
20. Your pet? None
21. Your computer? Toshiba
22. Your mood? Horny
23. Missing someone? Savannah
24. Your car? G6
25. Something you're not wearing? Parka
26. Favorite store? Old Navy
27. Your summer? Busy
28. Love someone? yes
29. Your favorite color? pink/Red
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? theotherday
Seven people:
1. Mom
2. Audrey
3. Tasha
4. Amanda/Jacob
5. Dad
6. Pam
7. Amy Ras.
4 comments:
hey thanks for letting me be one of your 7! Does that mean I do the tag too? I dunno. Cute though, I MISS YOU!!!!
ahhhh....newlyweds. Way too much info on #22! Ha! Congrats on the new job-how's it going by the way? I used to know the owners of it, is it still 2 guys? One that looks like super mario and the other really tall? just curious!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY. LOVE YOU TONS!
DAD
Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoyed your day.
Post a Comment