I made our wedding announcement in PhotoShop! And it was fun and stuff... but it's been fun this last little while to make our Thank You cards... I've learned lots of different effects and stuff to do on the photos...
Love the pictures. Are those from the photographer? Do you have that Photoshop on you computer? did you get it off the internet or from dad? Love the one of you jumping in the air- funny stuff. Cameron looks a little femmie in it- don't ya think- J/K Cameron- We love you!! Good luck with the new job on Monday. I'll talk to you later. I'm picking up mom & dad later today. Audrey
I would say you are pretty good with the program. Glad you like it. We are at Audrey's today and getting ready to pour the cement for the patio this afternoon. While Brady is in China we are going to work on an elevated flower bed out in the back yard. We will take Pics.
Finally found the new blog. OK, you are booked on mine now. How are you. I have been so sick since I got home, but that is another story. Great pics. I hope Ryan did those for you. Take care.
8 comments:
Way cute!!! okay so is that how you've been doing all of your cute posts?? Do you just have to put the program on your computer?
I love it!
Love the pictures. Are those from the photographer? Do you have that Photoshop on you computer? did you get it off the internet or from dad? Love the one of you jumping in the air- funny stuff. Cameron looks a little femmie in it- don't ya think- J/K Cameron- We love you!!
Good luck with the new job on Monday. I'll talk to you later. I'm picking up mom & dad later today.
Audrey
I love it Jess! You are so creative! I love the pictures. You and Cameron are perfect for each other!
I would say you are pretty good with the program. Glad you like it.
We are at Audrey's today and getting ready to pour the cement for the patio this afternoon. While Brady is in China we are going to work on an elevated flower bed out in the back yard.
We will take Pics.
Love Dad
I am so glad you posted pictures!! You guys look amazing!! And I LOVE your photoshop abilities...wish I knew how to do that!
Are those pics from RY? They look FANTASTIC! Freakin hot actually!!! Loved the post to Savannah!!!!
Mand
your thank you's are so cute! Our's were just plain and simple..haha
Finally found the new blog. OK, you are booked on mine now. How are you. I have been so sick since I got home, but that is another story. Great pics. I hope Ryan did those for you. Take care.
Post a Comment