I think I must be starting a Nesting faze of this pregnancy. It's mostly been starting at work. The secretaries in my office decided that our old Christmas Decorations SUCKED! So we kinda took it upon ourselves to give them a face lift! Then came a brand new 9 ft Christmas Tree into the office and Complete New Decorations!

Now.... I've been working for Hillyard Anderson & Olsen for two years now and have been wanting to decorate my desk area for awhile. My mom brought me up a few things from the store to help me get a start. And with the wonderful Hobby Lobby in Logan and the 50% deals all the time I was able to slowly accumulate some things. (Making a horrible staking mess down the side of my garage) This month is VERY VERY busy for me. It's unheard of for the bookkeeper to leave for anytime in December being that you have to Send out Bills to Clients, Close the Month, Close the Quarter & Close the Year before the 31st! But I was able to pull it off this year to spend a week in Cancun with the Forrey's the week before Christmas. Therefore I will be spending more time in the office on the weekends and then the 26th when we are closed. So I decide it was time to Decorate! This is what happened :) I LOVE IT! Next.... The NURSERY!
4 comments:
Jess, it's gorgeous. I love it. Want to come decorate my house? :)
Can't wait to see what you come up with for the nursery.
Have fun in Cancun!
Hope you get Sunburned. Ha Ha. Have a great time. Bronco will love it in the Kennel with the croud.
It looks darling! You are talented!
Cute! You've always been great with things like this. :)
Post a Comment