So there is an AMAZING women in my ward that was able to get me a ticket to the Employee and Family Night of the Warehouse Sale. Making it so I didn't have to wake up early to be in line at 7am for the door to open at 9am for the public sale. I took a friend from work with me and met up with my sweet friend Lisa who gave me all the JJ Cole Advise Ever! LOVE HER! Great Night with Great Ladies!!!! I also was able to pick up a few things for Amanda!
Diaper Caddy $20 - (For Amanda)
Travel Changing Pad $4
Diaper Bag $50
(2) Binkie Pod $2 each
Head Support $9
Light Bundle Me (Grey) $7
Urban Bundle Me (Green) $21
Urban Bundle Me (Pink) $21 (For Amanda)
Infant Artic Bundle Me (Brown & Blue) $25
Toddler Artic Bundle Me (Tan & Pink) $25
Spent $186 on $550 worth of stuff! SCORE!
2 comments:
That sale is seriously amazing and I'm so glad you went. I got TONS for Drake when I was pregnant. I want to go next time!
sounds fun. Always love getting a good deal. I've never heard of JJ cole though. Love you guys
Post a Comment