Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tagged

I have been taged by my BEST friend Brit!!!
4 Things

4 Shows I watch:
1. C.S.I.
2. Big Bang Theory
3. Army Wives
4. Modern Family

4 Things I am passionate about:
1. My Husband
2. My Family & Bronco
3. My Church Calling!  I LOVE PRIMARY! 
4. My Outside Friends (aka Logan Family)


4 phrases I use a lot:
1. Don't Apostrophe 
2. I Love You More 
3. Bronco You Dad is an IDIOT 
4. This is Jessica

4 things I've learned from the past:
1.  Things Could Always be Worse 
2.  Don't Trust a Fart  ( I agree Brit)
3.  Crap Happens... Get Back on and Ride 
4.   Being Positive is the Best Way to Look at Life

4 things I did yesterday:
1.  TurboFire 
2.  Worked 
3.  Showered Twice 
4.  Cuddle with my Man!

4 places I'd love to visit:
1. Africa
2. Anywhere on a cruise with my husband
3.  Cameron's Mission 
4.  The Redwood Forest

 
4 things I'm looking forward to:
1.  Cameron being done with school & being a Pilot for an ariline 
2.  Being a Mom 
3.  Owning a Home 
4.  Retirement


 4 things I love about Spring:
1.  Outside Time 
2.  Planting my Flowerbed
3.  Almost Time to go Boating
4.  Sunshine


I tag Lindsay Hunsaker, Audrey Cox, Amy Rasmussen & Cyndi Ford

7 comments:

Grandpa Mash said...

Six months and it takes Brit to get you to post. She must have lots of power!

Scottie and Tasha said...

I think you forgot to put Tasha's house in Arizona on your list of places you want to visit :)

And for 2 months only... I'm in Utah so lets get together!!!!

Lindsay said...

You finally posted! you need to post more girly. I miss you guys!

The Rasmussen Family said...

Awe! Thanks for the tag! I'm on it :D

old mother hubbard said...

fun answers. sure do love you. come and plant my flowers and i will take you boating. love, mommy

fourballerinas said...

you can't tag me and not tell me. I'd a miracle i even checked your blog. You crack me up- I mean my butt. I guess I should write that if other people read this.
We are going to be in utah july 3-19.

bonbon said...

hey Jessica! I ran into your blog today while looking at other blogs. It was fun to catch up with what you've been doing. Looks like you're super happy!