Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sorry for being LAZY!

Sorry I've been lazy or should I say TO BUSY! Work has had me consumed lately so blogging has been the last thing on my mind. Sorry this will be kinda boring but will be short and sweet and get the info out.. sorry for not making the cute photo pages :( We've been working really hard on the rentals and trying to get the yards ready for us to leave. We worked on our little flower bed the other night.. Sorry Audrey.. we took out all those rose bushes you planted 10 years ago. :)



We got a new bed awhile back (YAY for a KING) and we just got a new headboard. Custom Made $150!!! YAY! So now I need to get painting our room!

We went down to Bountiful this last weekend to spend some time with the Forrey's. They have two scooters! We love to go for rides and look at all the nice houses and up to the temple.

Saturday we ventured out to Rocky Mountain Raceway to watch our friend Tyler race his 1970 Nova! It was so fun! LOUD!!!! They also had junior racers ... I totally thought of Max.. 8 years to 16 years old.


Thats all I can think of for now :) But I'll try and do better! Love You All!

7 comments:

Grandpa Mash said...

I wish our yard looked as good as your flower bed. We are working at it as well as other projects of interest. You guys are always doing someting fun. Glad you love to be together.

Aaron & Megan said...

I love your flower bed and you new king bed. Both are so pretty. But I am still wondering why are are moving to Hawaii.

Thanks for the post. You always have fun ones.

Aunt Janet said...

great blog fantastic garden you can do mine any time you want. If I don't see you before, have a great time in Hawaii please call or email and keep me updatd....

Jaime said...

I also LOVE your bed and garden. You did a great job!

I know! IT was SOOOO fun swimming ALL day at Lake Powell. I remember one day it was cloudy so we decided not to put sunscreen on. We were in the water ALL day and we got burnt sooo bad! That Sunday my mom told me you got blisters! I felt so bad for you! You are one tough girl.

Sorry, I think you asked me a long time ago to switch your invite to your new address and I forgot. So I'm glad you asked again! Let me know if it works.

fourballerinas said...

Love the bed- and the bedspread. I especially love the nightstands. Hope you're garden survives the summer without you. I'm worried about the stuff I planted and I'll only be gone 2 weeks. I think I'll have Kayla's friends sister come and water it- she's 10 yrs. old and lives around the corner. I'll tell her I'll give her 25$ if she'll water everything everyday. That should be a good deal for her.
Audrey

old mother hubbard said...

love the bed, bed spread, and flower bed. come home and help with my flower beds. jk. hope to see you before you fly away to hawaii. it will be fun to come and visit at the end of your work. love mommy

Brettjeepski said...

Holy cow you guys have a lot of fun!