Sorry this is so late! I've been horrible at updating lately! Sorry Cassee you can beat me up. So Cameron and I went to Arkansas to play with Audrey & the girls (and Brady a little) We had so much fun playing dress ups, Littlest Pet Shop, Reading Books, Dancing! (Cameron loved Savannah's Plies and Kayla has amazing Leaps!) We went to the Arkansas Airplane Museum and to a Wildlife Reserve. Brady was so nice to come rescue Cameron from the girls on night and take him on campus to a baseball game Razorbacks vs. Florida Gators (haha Jordan Gators lost) We can't wait to see the Cox family again. It hadn't been two days and Cameron wanted to play with Alyssa more!
fun pictures. so glad you got to go see the cox family. isn't it great that we can travel in the blink of an eye.. how blessed we all are. love, mommy steele
So glad you came to visit us. We loved every minute of it. Sorry the weather was crapy!! Hope you had fun regardless of the weather. I'm a slacker too. I haven't even posted mom & dad's visit yet. Love you guys! We miss you! Audrey
Yay!!! Thanks for updating your blog!! :-) Is it your sister that lives in Arkansas? You two are so cute!! Did Cameron fly you guys there? Ah.. the perks of being married to a future pilot :-)
3 comments:
fun pictures. so glad you got to go see the cox family. isn't it great that we can travel in the blink of an eye.. how blessed we all are. love, mommy steele
So glad you came to visit us. We loved every minute of it. Sorry the weather was crapy!! Hope you had fun regardless of the weather. I'm a slacker too. I haven't even posted mom & dad's visit yet. Love you guys! We miss you!
Audrey
Yay!!! Thanks for updating your blog!! :-) Is it your sister that lives in Arkansas? You two are so cute!! Did Cameron fly you guys there? Ah.. the perks of being married to a future pilot :-)
Post a Comment