Thursday, February 12, 2009

GO JAZZ!!!!


And the tradition continues.... I'm so fortunate to get the JAZZ vs LAKERS tickets every year. What can I say I'm a pretty spoiled daughter. Thanks again Dad can't wait for the game next year!! (Don't forget I did take you as my date one of the years hahaha!) What an intense game, we couldn't have asked for anything better. I love it when they are so close and you are on the edge of your seat the whole game. It is always fun when Cameron and I are cheering on the opposite teams :) But I'm pretty sure that last night he spent most of his time yelling for the Jazz. (So Mom I promise we did your share worth in those seats) After the game we stopped by Franklin and Jeanette's to see their new hardwood floors BEAUTIFUL!!! Just like always when we make a quick stop we end up talking much longer than planned, but we sure do love it! It wouldn't be the same not to stop and visit and get some nummy bread from Gregory's! Thanks again to BOTH of our sets of AMAZING PARENTS! We are spoiled rotten!!

8 comments:

Grandpa Mash said...

Can't think of anyone else that I would let talk me out of the hottest tickets for the entire season. Glad you had fun. We love you guys. It will be fun to see you at the Cabin on the 21st.

GO JAZZ!!!!!

fourballerinas said...

What a fun night. yes, you are spoiled. I talked mom & dad into coming and visiting us the weekend after you guys come. i can't wait to see you guys. Savannah is so excited. I'm jealous you guys are going to the cabin. Is there still snow? Are you guys going for a ride? have fun and don't let cameron wreck a snowmobile. love you
Audrey

Aaron & Megan said...

Enjoy this stuff while you can. Once the baby comes in the baby carriage these things are a little (that is an understatement) harder to do. :) But it is worth it though.

Scottie and Tasha said...

How fun!!!! I love going to the games- we've have even been to a few since Brookelle has been born (she stayed with a babysitter of course!) We love having employers who will dish out the cash for the tickets and let us use them!!

fourballerinas said...

Like you have room to talk about updates? My computer is crashed- the c drive and I'm waiting for Brady to stop working late so he can put in the new drive. I'm just checking my blog and email with his laptop. I could post but there would be no pictures - and nobody likes a post from me without pics of the girls.

old mother hubbard said...

thanks for yelling for me at the game. we really yelled at home by the fire. love beating those bad boys on our home court. can't wait to see you at the cabin. be careful driving. thanks for the post. love mommy steele

fourballerinas said...

Ok ok ok, I finally posted. I have to tell you this funny thing Savannah said yesterday. She got out that turquoise shirt you gave her and said she wanted to wear it because you gave it to her. I reminded her that you were coming in a few weeks. She said she wanted to wear it again when you came. then she said that she about you coming, "I'll be freatin out" (aka Freaking). It was hilarious coming from her. Can't wait to see you-- but I'm nervous about entertaining Cameron. I really what to show him a good time
Audrey

Jake said...

Next year I will Arm-Wrestle you for the Jazz vs. Lakers tickets...